New Build Support
Providing developers and managing agents with specialist transition support services…
Our New Build support services provide developers, managing agents and building occupiers with experienced transition specialists to assist with the efficient crossover between construction and facility management.
- Pre-handover meeting attendance / support
- Systems commissioning and ‘in operation’ witnessing
- FM ready master asset schedules
- Critical / recommended spares schedules
- Service charge budget setting support
- Metering strategies and energy resale tariff reviews
- Operational performance data schedules
New teams with little or no experience of the handover process? By using our handover services to support your personnel, we can assist with some of the key requirements as set out below.
- Handover meeting attendance / support
- Handover training attendance and downstream re-training
- FM ready O&M documentation, log books and user’s manual review
- Systems / equipment handover attendance and records management
- Defects and warranty management procedures and workflows
- Master asset and specialist contractor schedules
We are available to work with managing agents or building occupiers to mobilise new schemes, ensuring all technical aspects have been fully considered and implemented in an efficient manner and within agreed timescales.
- Asset schedule generation / validation – FM ready
- Warranty schedules and reporting procedures
- Nominated specialist contractor schedules
- O&M and energy resale specifications
- Downstream contract procurement support
- Emergency action and fire management plans
Continuous monitoring and feedback ensures all parties are kept up to date on how the new development is performing to the intended design parameters. We can assist with this process to ensure the correct teams are provided with the right information.
- Post occupancy evaluation and reporting
- Systems in-use operation and performance reviews
- Energy tariff reviews against initial models
- Heat network performance monitoring and feedback
- BMS optimisation reviews to suit occupancy
- Defects schedules management and technical meeting support