Providing optimised technical support services to the facilities management sector…
Our technical outsourcing support services, provides our clients with technical specialist to be utilised within non-core functions of their business, where the control and approach of an in-house resource is still an expectation.
- Technical meeting support
- Senior management reporting and meeting attendance
- Planned or spot reviews of contractor or facility performance
- Problem sites or service provider audits and reviews
- Records, logs and certification compliance review
- Controls and metering systems validation
- Systems recommissioning back to operational design parameters
Part of our technical outsourcing service is to offer our clients with our white labelling option where we apply their corporate or site specific branding to our technical documentation where required.
- White label documentation such as specifications, contracts, reports, log books and other correspondence
- Client / scheme logos, layouts and font rollout
- Business cards and email signatures and training media where required
- Other client representative services – planned or ad hoc
- In-house team training and support services within agreed parameters
Service charge budgets
BMCG has the experience to support our clients in the preparation of the hard service cost elements for service charge budgets, no matter what stage the project is at.
- New-build ‘concept phase’ indicative budgets
- Off plan / specification budgets
- Pre-handover and post occupancy budget revisions
- Evaluating service charge budgets to ensure reserve funds are appropriately established for CAPEX and long term plans
- Year-end maintenance and repair budgets
- Service charge spend review against budget
- Downstream budget setting and review to meet with master schedules
CAPEX budgets and reporting
We provide detailed building services CAPEX and Long Term Maintenance (LTM) plans to assist our clients in gaining a thorough understanding of their properties to support future financial planning.
- Development of building services CAPEX and LTM reports
- Asset condition and lifetime review, reporting and management
- Integrating asset condition reviews into operation and maintenance specifications
- CAPEX project feasibility studies, planning and specifications
- CAPEX tender specifications, project management and commissioning witnessing