Providing compliance support services essential for successful facilities management delivery…
Health and safety
Health and safety management is an ongoing process and intrinsically linked to successful FM delivery. We are available to support our clients with these requirements and integrate their systems into the FM strategies and specifications.
- H&S management systems technical integration, auditing and support
- Safety committee meeting attendances and management reporting
- Dissemination of H&S policies into FM service specifications
- Legislation review and gap analysis
- Approved contractor schedules
- Information, instruction, training and testing
- EHO and other compliance auditor attendances
Fire and emergency planning
Before an incident occurs, it is strongly recommended that an appropriate amount of incident and emergency management planning is undertaken. We can assist with the general implementation of these systems as well as the provision of post incident management support.
- Preparation of site specific detailed emergency action plans
- Personal emergency evacuation plans (PEEP)
- Fire strategy reviews
- Fire management plan development
- Site and service provider business continuity management plans
- Utilities and systems isolation points mapping and technical systems
cause and effect testing
We are experienced at procuring premises risk assessments across our client portfolios. We understand the market and can introduce clients to the right service providers.
- Reviewing requirements for achieving statutory compliance
- Procurement of risk assessor and expert advisor support agreements
- Fire risk assessments
- Health and safety audits / premises risk assessments
- Water risk assessments and water hygiene management plans
- Asbestos risk assessments
- Online risk assessment and actions management guidance and support
Appointing a competent contractor is essential to ensure risks are mitigated during the service delivery process. BMCG supports our clients in line with their in-house systems and capabilities.
- Pre-qualification process management, including professional body memberships, insurance, DBS/CRB checks and references
- Evaluating professional qualifications, skills and experience
- Reviewing arrangements for the adequate management of health and safety
- Approved contractor requirements, procedures and registers
- Safety systems implementation review at mobilisation